On Sunday September 28th 2014 it’s John Finnemore’s 37th birthday!
As a present we’ll be making a video with birthday messages you can send in!
- DEADLINE Sunday September 14th 2014
- Send in any videos or photos with a message; banners, drawings, anything you’d like. You could say/write “happy birthday” in your own language if you like.
- Videos can’t be longer than 6 seconds.
- You can send them by submitting them or via email: email@example.com
- You will always receive a reply if I get any message by you; if you don’t get a reply within 24 hours, send it again because it didn’t arrive.
- If you’d like your name in the video/photo, please add it in with a sign.
- All names will be added under the video in the description; add in your email what name (and country) you’d like to be used for this list.
- One entry per person or group.
- The video will be publically posted on youtube and send to John Finnemore.
- Please don’t contact him about this project as it’s a surprise (hopefully)
- You can find this post by searching for “birthday project” on this blog.
Any questions, just ask
Next up! The interview.
I’d like to thank everyone who sent in questions for the interview with John Finnemore at EuroAirDotCon in Milan 2014. We got to use a lot during the long interview on Saturday, but unfortunately we weren’t allowed to film or transcribe that. I’d still like to let everyone…
Interview with John Finnemore, star and writer of Cabin Pressure.
In Italy we talked to him about Zurich, new upcoming shows and his favorite Cabin Pressure moment.
As mentioned in the interview, John Finnemore has a new show coming up!
Six standalone episodes, they are six half hour comedy plays with a different cast and a different setting.
He will be acting in some of them; he’ll be the star in one, have a supporting role in a couple, just one line in a couple and not be in one or two.
It will be directed by David Tyler from Pozzitive again, and will come out next year.
I hope John Finnemore occasionally giggles at how accurate this is now^.^
Took my dad to see a recording of John Finnemore’s Souvenir Program and, of course, it was amazing! Snuck a few photos, quite pleased with them. Also, in Forbidden Planet I picked up a SIGNED and discounted copy of ‘The Hound of the D’urbervilles’ by Kim Newman, which I very much look forward to reading.
No. Not in the mood today. No no.
Too sad to do anything. Went straight back to happy Fitton days instead.
Off to have an Arthur Shappey moment in the bathtub.
*quietly crying in the corner*
Wanted to listen to Just a Minute to cheer me up, but that´s another BBC series. BBC series never end well.
Don´t expect anything funny from me in the next days.
Fizz! Buzz! Quiz for all the people not in Milan this weekend
(John Finnemore checking if he did indeed misnumber one of the questions). Photo by johnfinnemoressouvenirprogramme
So… These are the questions from the brilliant Fizz! Buzz! Quiz hosted by the one and only John Finnemore (oh hang on, there are more of them. Well, that bloke off of Miranda one) at EuroAirdotCon in Milan!
This is all being posted with permission from John. I walked up to him (slightly shaking) and he said it was fine and seemed amused about me suggesting to put them up as an actual quiz.
Hope you have as much fun as we did, especially since he rewrote it on Saturday night to make it harder for us really obsessive people that have every episode memorized. There are some that are basically impossible to answer!
I will be posting them in 3 seperate posts, and the answers somewhere next week.
This is because it are a lot of questions and because we had 3 rounds as well ;)
Please send in your answers via ask, submit or ask for my email privately and I will make a tally and think of something to give to the winner!
So, pens at the ready, go and also action!